Parker Zero Air Generators are systems manufactured with state-of-the art, highly reliable components engineered for easy installation, operation, and long term performance. Parker Zero Air Generators are much easier to install than dangerous high pressure gas cylinders, and only need to be installed once! All that is required is a standard compressed air line and an electrical outlet.
Parker Zero Air Generators are easy to operate, there is no complicated operating procedure to learn or any labor intensive monitoring required. Parker Zero Air Generators eliminate all the inconveniences and costs of cylinder gas supplies and dependence on outside vendors. Uncontrollable vendor price increases, contract negotiations, long term commitments, and tank rentals are no longer a concern. Parker Zero Air Generators offer long term cost stability.
There is no need to use valuable laboratory floor space to store excessive reserves to protect yourself from late deliveries, transportation interruptions, or periods of tight supplies. With a Parker Zero Air Generator, you control your supply.
• Produce UHP Zero Air from house compressed air (<0.05 ppm THC)
• Eliminate inconvenient and dangerous zero air cylinders from the laboratory
• Increase the accuracy of analysis and reduce the cleaning requirement of the detector
• Qualitative SMART-Display provides operational status at a glance
• Recommended and used by many GC and column manufacturers
• Typical payback period of less than 1 year
• Silent operation and minimal operator attention required
• Models available to service up to 66 FIDs
Maximum Inlet Pressure (psig)
Gas Purity Requirements
75-83: <0.1 ppm Hydrocarbons, HPZA-3500: <0.05 ppm Hydrocarbons, HPZA-7000: <0.05 ppm Hydrocarbons, HPZA-18000: <0.05 ppm Hydrocarbons, HPZA-30000: <0.1ppm
75-83: 1 LPM, HPZA-3500: 3.5 LPM, HPZA-7000: 7 LPM, HPZA-18000: 18 LPM, HPZA-30000: 30 LPM
Port Connection Inlet
1/4" NPT Female
Port Connection Outlet
1/4" NPT Female
IEC 1010-1, CSA, UL 3101, CE
120 VAC/60 Hz
Minimum Inlet Pressure (psig)
Inlet: 1/4" NPT, Outlet: 1/4" NPT