Items marked with an asterisk * in the drop-down menus are standard choices.
The Parker Filtration STF Series Return Line Filters STF Tank top mounted return filters feature pre-filtration by means of a magnet column and a bypass with low hysteresis.
Thanks to the “In-to-Out” filtration principle, contaminated oil cannot leak back into the system.
The STF filter has a casted iron filter head assembly, making it ideal for marine and industrial applications were the use of aluminium is restricted.
The filter head with multiple ports, capable of handling flow up to 500 l/min at 10 bar working pressure, represents an easy and effective way of integrating return line filtration with power packs.
Optional airtight diffusers are standard to avoid air ingress in the return line.
• 'In-to-out' filtration design means contaminated oil cannot leak back into the system.
• Magnetic pre-filtration.
• Cast iron filter head assembly
• Multiple port configuration.
• Flows up to 500 L/min.
• 10 bar maximum working pressure.
• Optional airtight diffusers.
• LEIF® low environmental impact filter elements as standard.
• Marine power pack
• Steel mills
• Mining equipment
• Drilling equipment
0-500 psi bar
Cast Iron (GGG40)
-40 / +100, -20 / +120 °C