New fluid is not necessarily clean fluid. Most new fluids (right out of the drum) are unfit for use due to high initial contamination levels. Contamination, both particulate and water, may be added to a new fluid during processing, mixing, handling and storage. The bottom line - fluid should always be filtered before being put into use. Using a portable filter cart can be a very effective way to reach and maintain cleanliness levels. Parker portable filter carts are the ideal way to prefilter and transfer fluids into reservoirs or to clean up existing systems.
The Parker Portable Filter Carts use two high capacity ModuFlow™ Plus filters for long element life and better system protection. The first stage (inlet) filter captures larger particles, while the second stage (outlet) filter captures finer particles or removes water.
Water is removed by installing Parker Par-Gel™ elements in the outlet filter. Par-Gel™ elements are made from a polymer which has a very high affinity for free water. Once water comes into contact with this material, it is removed from the system.
Parker Portable Filter Carts use a rugged industrial quality gear pump, which gets the job done fast.
Using a Parker portable filter cart is the most economical way to protect your system from the harm that can be caused by contamination.
The Parker Intelli-Cart™
Parker is pleased to announce its R&D effort to offer a diagnostic filter cart - the Intelli-Cart™. The Parker icountPD particle detector, the most up-to-date technology in solid particle detection, can be mounted to the standard frame of the filter cart for enhanced monitoring of your hydraulic system. The Intelli-Cart™ with particle detector provides an excellent method for filtering and trending contamination levels. (Please note: for optimum particle detector performance results when monitoring contamination levels, fluid viscosity range should be 50 - 250 SUS).
The icountPD, coupled with the filter cart is a cost effective solution to fluid management and contamination control. Ask your sales representative today for more information.
• Filtering New Fluid Before Using
• Transferring Fluid from Drums or Storage Tanks to System Reservoirs
• Conditioning Fluid that is Already in Use
• Complimenting Existing System Filtration
• Removing Free and Emulsified Water from a System
• For Use with Fluids such as Hydraulic, Gear and Lube oils
Standard Unit Includes:
• Top-Accessible Service Cover for Easy Changing of Elements
• Ready to Use Hose and Wand Assembly Requiring No Additional Hardware
• Hoses are Flexible for Tight Spots and are Kink-Resistant, Preventing Pump Cavitation
• Visual Indicator Notifies User to Change Element
• Heavy Duty, Rugged Frame
• 6 ft. Electrical Cord with ON/OFF Switch, 20 ft. Optional Electrical Cord Available (Featuring Retractable Reel and Mounted Power Switch with Thermal Overload Protection)
• Dual, Two Stage Filters for Longer Element Life and Pump Protection
• Moduflow™ Plus Elements Available for Particulate and Water Removal
• Industrial Quality Gear Pump is Dependable and Features Quiet Operation
• Drip Tray helps to keep the Work Area Safe and Clean
• Industrial Brand Name 110V/220V AC motor
• Optional Parker icountPD (diagnostic laser detection particle counter) is mountable to Intelli-Cart™
Features and Benefits:
• Two Filters are Better than One! Creating 2.5 times the Dirt Holding Capacity, Longer Element life, and Element Cost Savings
• A Wide Variety of Particulate Elements Available, which Provides the Capability of Achieving Desired Cleanliness Level of Fluid, and Extending the Fluid Life and System Performance
• Par-Gel™ Water Removal Elements Available, Able to Remove “Free Water” and Dirt from a System with one process, Saving Time
• The Heavy Duty Frame is Rugged, Durable, and Built to Last, Preventing Unnecessary Maintenance and System Downtime
• Lightweight and Portable, Which is Easy to Move to a Site, and Only Needs One Person to Operate
• Two Flow Rate Models Are Offered, Enabling Use in Low or High Viscosity Applications
• Hose and Wand Assemblies are Included, Making Additional Hardware Unnecessary and Completely Ready to Use
Flow Rate (lpm)
110 V, 60 Hz, 8 amps, 110 V, 60 Hz, 10 amps
Maximum Viscosity (SUS)
Minimum Fluid Temperature (F)
Minimum Fluid Temperature (C)
Maximum Fluid Temperature (F)
Maximum Fluid Temperature (C)
Maximum Ambient Temperature (F)
Temperatures greater than 120 F will reduce motor life
Maximum Ambient Temperature (C)
Temperatures greater than 48.8 C will reduce motor life
Replacement Inlet Element
Replacement Outlet Element
937397Q, 937398Q, 937399Q, 937400Q