Parker NitroVap Generators can provide clean, ultra-dry nitrogen to sample evaporators. The NitroVap generators are complete systems with state-of the-art, highly reliable components engineered for easy installation, operation and long term performance. These systems offer high nitrogen output flows in a miniature cabinet. The user can activate the manual SLEEP economy mode to eliminate compressed air consumption when the sample concentrator is not in use.
NitroVap Generators eliminate the inconvenience and cost of LN2 dewar, and nitrogen cylinder gas supplies. Uncontrollable price increases, dewar ice, condensation, contract negotiations, long term commitments, and tank rentals are no longer a concern. These gas generators incorporate a unique membrane separation technology which allows for immediate nitrogen delivery to the sample concentrator. The system offers a "lock it and leave it" operation of the sample concentrator with no downtime and without “running out of gas” mid blow-down.
• Ideal for any combination of sample evaporators up to 100 nozzle positions
• Produces clean, dry to -20°F dewpoint evaporator grade nitrogen from any standard laboratory compressed air source
• Accelerates evaporation by decreasing the partial vapor pressure above the solvent liquid
• Eliminates inconvenient and dangerous LN2 boil-off dewars and nitrogen gas cylinders from the laboratory
• Recommended and used by many sample concentrator and sample evaporator manufacturers
• Payback period of typically less than one year
• Sleep economy mode
• Silent operation and minimal operator attention required
Maximum Outlet Pressure (psig)
Inlet: 1/4" NPT, Outlet: 1/4" NPT
Shipping Weight (lbs/kg)