Parker fuel gas hydrogen generators utilize proton exchange membrane, which eliminates the use of liquid electrolytes with hydrogen generators. Proven in over 40,000 GC installations worldwide. Parker generators are the most reliable hydrogen generators on the market.
Maintenance requires only a few moments per year, with no inconvenient extended downtime. Simply change the filters every six months and the desiccant cartridge whenever it turns dark brown. Deionized water is all that is required to generate hydrogen for weeks of continuous operation. Automatic water filling is available for all fuel gas hydrogen generators.
Simply connect your in-house supply of deionized water to the nitrogen generator for virtually hands-free operation. With an output capacity of up to 510 cc/minute, one generator can supply 99.9995% pure hydrogen for up to several FID’s.
Based on cylinder gas savings alone, a Parker hydrogen generator pays for itself in less than a year. All Parker hydrogen generators meet NFPA requirements and OSHA 1910.103 regulations governing the storage of hydrogen. Produced and supported by an ISO 9001 registered organization, Parker hydrogen generators are the first built to meet the toughest laboratory standards in the world (CSA, UL, CE and IEC 1010).
• Ideal for fuel gas for up to 14 FID’s
• Eliminates dangerous and expensive hydrogen gas cylinders from the laboratory
• Exclusive water management system and control circuitry maximize uptime
• Unique display lighting changes color for easy status checks and water level indication
• Remote control and remote monitoring capable by adding USB options bay controller
• Compact and reliable - only one square foot of bench space required
• Includes 2 year cell warranty
• No liquid caustics required
Fuel gas for flame ionization detectors
Maximum Inlet Pressure Rating
Maximum Outlet Pressure Rating
Outlet: 1/8" Compression
100 cc/min, 165 cc/min, 260 cc/min, 510 cc/min
100 VAC / 230 VAC
CSA, UL, CE, IEC 1010