A Parker Hydrogen Generator is an excellent source of ultra-pure, dry hydrogen for a wide range of laboratory uses. These generators are used extensively with gas chromatographs to provide a fuel gas for Flame Ionization Detectors (FID), a reaction gas for hall detectors, and a carrier gas to ensure absolute repeatability of retention times. High sensitivity trace hydrocarbon analyzers and air pollution monitors also use hydrogen to ensure the lowest possible background noise.
Other applications include using hydrogen for hydrogenation reactions and for FID’s used in the analysis of engine gas emissions in the automobile industry. In all applications the Parker Hydrogen Generator sets the standard for safety, operational performance, and dependability. Parker Hydrogen Generators eliminate the need for expensive, dangerous, high pressure cylinders of hydrogen in the laboratory. It is no longer necessary to interrupt important analysis to change cylinders.
Generator flow capacities of up to 300 cc/min. of ultra-high purity hydrogen are available. Parker Hydrogen Generators are compact benchtop units designed for use in the laboratory or in the field.
Hydrogen gas is produced by electrolytic dissociation of water. The resultant hydrogen stream then passes through a palladium membrane to assure carrier grade purity.
Only hydrogen and its isotopes can penetrate the palladium membrane; therefore, the purity of the output gas is guaranteed to be 99.99999+% consistently. This technology produces hydrogen at a guaranteed purity two orders of magnitude greater than desiccant or silica gel technologies. Parker Hydrogen Generators offer many special features to ensure safe and convenient operation. These features include smart-display technology system status at a glance and automatic water fill for endless operation.
• Eliminates dangerous and expensive hydrogen gas cylinders from the laboratory
• Exceeds OSHA 1910.103 and NFPA 50A safety guidelines
• Safe, produces only as much gas as you need
• Produces a continuous supply of 99.99999+% pure hydrogen gas without snap on downstream purifiers
• Compact and reliable, only one square foot of bench space required, and designed to run continuously 24 hours/day
• Unique (NM) no maintenance palladium membrane prevents baseline drift unlike auto-drying technologies
• Certified for laboratory use by CSA, UL, IEC 1010, and CE Mark
Fuel gas for flame ionization detectors and carrier gas
Maximum Outlet Pressure Rating
Up to 175 psig
Outlet: 1/4" Compression
H2PEMPD-510: 150 cc/min, H2PEMPD-650: 650 cc/min, H2PEMPD-850: 850cc/min, H2PEMPD-1100: 1100 cc/min, H2PEMPD-1300: 1300 cc/min
100 TO 230 VAC, 50 / 60 hz
IEC 1010-1, CSA, UL 3101, CE