Parker FT-IR Purge Gas Generators are specifically designed for use with FT-IR Spectrometers to provide a purified purge and air bearing gas from compressed air. The generators supply carbon dioxide-free air at less than -100°F (-73°C) dew point with no suspended impurities larger than 0.01 micron.
Parker FT-IR Purge Gas Generators are designed to operate continuously 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. These systems completely eliminate the inconvenience and the high costs of nitrogen cylinders and dewars, and significantly reduce the costs of operating FT-IR instrumentation. The gas generators offer cleaner background spectra in a shorter period of time and more accurate analysis by improving signal-to-noise ratio.
• Eliminates the need for costly, dangerous, inconvenient nitrogen cylinders in the laboratory
• Compact design frees up valuable laboratory floor space
• Improves signal-to-noise ratio even on non-purge systems
• Increases FT-IR sample thru-put and maximizes up-time
• Recommended and used by all major FT-IR manufacturers
• Enhances laboratory safety and generates the required flow rate of purge air, and is certified by CSA, UL, IEC1010 and CE
• Prevents running out of gas during instrument operation and eliminates the need for cylinders or nitrogen Dewar flasks
• Extremely low cost of operation, no hidden costs (demurrage, maintaining inventory). Payback period typically less than one year
• Special sound insulation design ensures quiet operation
For more information or a detailed discussion about your specific requirements please contact Parker or an authorized Parker distributor.