FFC-112 Filter Feature:
• CNG, alternative fuel applications
• Pressures to 3600 PSIG
• Aluminum construction
• Coalescing filter elements available
Parker's Finite Filter Operation's FFC-112/FFC-112L Filters are designed to filter contaminants such as rust, pipe scale, compressor lube oil, and water from compressed gases. These filters are often used onboard compressed natural gas (CNG) vehicle systems to prevent contaminants in the fuel tank from getting into the engine, protecting critical engine components, like fuel injectors.
Parker's varied media choices remove up to 99.97% of both solid and liquid aerosols, and contaminants as small as 0.01 microns in size. The filter housings and the replaceable elements used in this product line have an extremely robust construction, specially designed for use in system pressures up to 3600 psig. Two housing lengths ( standard, and L= long bowl) and connections 1/4” NPT and SAE-6 thread types; temperatures up to 221°F(105°C), and flows up to 473 SCFM at 3600 PSIG.
Filter Housing Features
• The machined aluminum heads bowls make then compatible with speciality gases such as compressed natural gas. This macines housing design eliminaets the problem of porosity often present with housings made by die casting.
• Threaded mounting holes on top of filter head allow for easy attachment to various vehicle bracket designs
• Engraved flow direction indicators in filter's head notifies the user of proper flow direction.
• The completed assembly is a black anodized aluminum which will allow the filter to stand-up to harsh on-board vehicle conditions.
• Each housing is fitted with a 1/8" NPT drain port with a brass petcock manual drain which allowsfor easy removal of liquid contamination.
• Bowls are designed to be easily tightened or loosened with a strap wrench.
Filter Element Features
Parker Finite offers the filter media grades ensuring that we have the correct media choice for nearly any application requirement.
Available are coalescing grades with 95% to 99.97% efficiency and pleated or UNI-CAST coalescing media designs.
Each element is secured to the head using a center rod and end cap holding the element in place.
Each element is constructed with an external retainer for added durability.
Materials : Head
Maximum Operating Temperature (F)
Maximum Operating Temperature (C)
Maximum Operating Pressure (psig)
Maximum Operating Pressure (barg)
Drain Port Size
SAE-6 drain plug, No Drain
1.5-1.9 depending on configuration
0.68-0.9 depending on configuration
Mounting Bracket Kit (MB-2S)
FFC-112 Replacement Element Series
4.75 to 8.48 depending on configuration
121 to 215 depending on configuration
Minimum Operating Temperature (F)
Minimum Operating Temperature (C)
Element Change Interval
At regular oil change intervals or 6000 mile (9650 km)
ECE R110, N/A