Heavy duty vehicles, such as buses and long haul trucks, can now rely on the new lightweight aluminum FFC-213 filters. They protect critical engine components from contaminants present in alternative fuel gas systems.
The FFC-213 filter is another popular filter choice for onboard alternative fuel vehicles. Tiny solid and liquid contaminants can foul critical engine components, diminishing engine performance. These contaminants are typically generated during the compression, storage, and dispensing of alternative fuel gases like CNG. The FFC-213 removes sub-micronic contaminants with removal efficiencies from 95% (grade 10) to 99.97% (grade 6) ensuring long service intervals for components like fuel injectors and regulators. Its lightweight aluminum construction and 3600 PSIG design pressure combine to provide a filter option that will withstand the harsh operating environments found on heavy duty vehicles like trucks and buses. It is supplied with either 1/2” NPT or SAE connections and is designed for flows exceeding 1550 SCFM at 3600 PSIG. Each housing is also fitted with a stainless steel SAE-6 drain plug.
• Anodized aluminum construction can withstand harsh operating environments
• Two different coalescing efficiencies available, 95% (Grade 10) and 99.97% (Grade 6)
• Large sump capacity
• 1/2” NPT and SAE port sizes
• Mounting bracket kit available
• Protects critical engine components such as fuel injectors and regulators