The meat and dairy industry demands the ultimate in cleanliness and sanitation in their food preparation areas. These areas are washed down nightly. Every square inch of equipment is sprayed with hot (140F), high pressure sanitizers. These sanitizers are caustic or acidic depending on the food. Much of the equipment is pneumatically operated but more and more this industry is moving to electronic controls that are housed in "water-tight" NEMA 4x cabinets. Electrical cabinets eventually develop leaks allowing moisture build up on electronic components. The moisture leads to premature component failure. Premature failure of components leads to emergency service and production down time.
Balston Cabinet Dryers are designed to purge the inside of the cabinets with very dry air that eliminates moisture and premature component failures.
Features & Benefits of Parker Balston Cabinet Dryers
- Designed specifically for wash down areas
- Protects electrical cabinet components from damage
caused by water and high humidity
- Requires no electricity, low operating costs
- Protects motors, touch screens, drives and other critical components
- Positive pressure keeps dust out
- Adds no heat to the cabinet
- Easy to install and maintain