The Vertical Pressure Leaf Diatomaceous Earth Filter Unit is self-contained and equipped with all necessary auxiliaries to perform effective filtration results. The large filtration area of the VPL/DE filter unit makes it possible to successfully filter fluids with a high dirt load even at a high flow rate. The unit has a long filtration cycle end provides the lowest possible NTU output. Cleaning the filter elements can be done without opening the filter vessel. This makes cake discharge efficient, quick, clean and environmental friendly. The system saves up to 90% down time compared to conventional VPL systems and filter presses.
• Innovated wash down system, time saving and minimizing downtime (<10 min). • Pneumatic/hydraulic driven cake wash down mechanism for uninterrupted and reliable cake washing. • Efficient, quick, clean and environmental friendly cake discharge through closed system.
• Filter leaves in SS316L with updated polypropylene filter cloth design. Filter cloth with velcro for easy replacement. • Safety railing, ladder and service platform. • Designed for offshore duty. • All major connections on one side. • Compact design in one frame.
• All connections SS316L with o-ring for easy and 100% leak-proof sealing. • Certified hoisting slings lifting lugs and forklift pockets.
• Work over fluids
• Completion fluids
• Gravel Pack
• Waste water
• Sea Water
• Combination skid with cartridge filter unit.
• Double execution for continuous filtration.
• Other vessel/frame dimensions.
• Non-pneumatic operated design.
• Other design codes (ASME).
• Diesel driven pump on frame.
• Other connections.
43.3" - 63"/ 1100 mm- 1600 mm Volume mixing vessel 2 x 5BBL / 2 x 0,8 m3
Central pneumatic control panel; all main valves are operated by pneumatic actuators. In/Outlet pressure gauge. Pressure relief valve. Flow indicator. Air operated diaphragm pump for precoating and bodyfeed.
4"- 6"BFV air operated from control board
Materials of Construction
Frame: Carbon Steel (Powder Coated RAL 5015 others on request)
FAILURE OR IMPROPER SELECTION OR IMPROPER USE OF THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED HEREIN OR RELATED ITEMS CAN CAUSE DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE. This document and other information from Parker-Hannifin Corporation, its subsidiaries and authorized distributors provide product or system options for further investigation by users having technical expertise. The user, through its own analysis and testing, is solely responsible for making the final selection of the system and components and assuring that all performance, endurance, maintenance, safety and warning requirements of the application are met. The user must analyze all aspects of the application, follow applicable industry standards, and follow the information concerning the product in the current product catalog and in any other materials provided from Parker or its subsidiaries or authorized distributors. To the extent that Parker or its subsidiaries or authorized distributors provide component or system options based upon data or specifications provided by the user, the user is responsible for determining that such data and specifications are suitable and sufficient for all applications and reasonably foreseeable uses of the components or systems. Click here to view all product safety information.