Variflow® SC metal filters are designed for high- and medium-efficiency air filtration in all types of commercial, industrial, and institutional HVAC installations. They are ideal for variable volume systems and difficult operating conditions. Their compact design saves valuable in-line duct space. The rigid cell construction is recommended for variable volume systems. Fluctuations in filter face velocity, turbulent air flow, or repeated fan shutdown have no effect on filter integrity or performance. Each efficiency has its own formulation for fiber size and density. Paper mat media is unaffected by humidity or intermittent exposure to water. Water does not pass through the media, but causes a temporary rise in resistance. The resistance quickly falls back to normal levels as the moisture evaporates.
Variflow™ SC filters are widely used in areas with high humidity or in systems where sensible moisture is likely to reach the filter.
• Three construction styles: box, single-header, and double-header
• MERV 11
• Also available in MERV 13 and MERV 14
• Variflow™ SC media is made from ultra-fine fiber microglass paper
• Corrugated aluminum separators with rolled edges
• High-loft microglass wrap around media pack
• 24-gauge galvanized steel cell sides
• Expanded metal grid on air-outlet side
• Optional upstream and/or downstream gaskets available
• Reverse pleat orientation available
• Two depths: 6 in. (250 FPM) and 12 in. (500 FPM)
• High-efficiency filtration for all types of commercial, industrial, and institutional HVAC installations
• Variflow™ SC filters are suitable for high temperature applications up to 350°F (177°C)
• Upon request, higher temperatures (up to 900°F) made of aluminized steel are available