TEXFLOW precision wound depth filter cartridges are manufactured to give a considerable dirt holding capacity coupled with high flow rates and low pressure loss. The manufacturing process creates a continuously graded pore structure with a network of tapered passages that capture contaminants throughout the media. The true depth filtration prevents the element from blinding off when filtering fluids containing deformable particles or gels.
TEXFLOW filter cartridges deliver reliable and consistent filtration of fluids in a wide range of applications. The inherent mechanical strength makes the element the ideal choice for demanding applications such as the filtration of well completion fluids.
• Wide chemical compatibility.
• Especially designed for the high demanding offshore industry.
• Range of microns suitable for the oilfield industry.
• Retrofits for all types and brands.
• World wide stocking of most common types.
• True graded density captures particles throughout entire filter depth.
• Colour code micron rating for easy recognition.
• High dirt holding capcity and long life.
• Completion fluids
• Work over fluids
• Gravel pack fluids
• Waste water
• Diesel, fuel & oil
• Surface water intake
• Gels, amines & glycols
Outside Diameter (inch)
2,5" (64 mm)
1,1" (28 mm)
10" - 40" (254 - 1016 mm)
Maximum Pressure Differential (psi)
37 psi (2,5 bar)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Flow Rate
25 bbl/hr (4m3/hr) per 40"length
End Cap Configuration
Double Open End or 222 Single Open End/Flat