Items marked with an asterisk * in the drop-down menus are standard choices.
The Parker Filtration BGT Series Tank Mounted Return Line Filters.
BGT tanktop mounted return line filters feature pre-filtration by means of a magnet column and a quick response bypass with low hysteresis. Thanks to the 'In-to-Out' filter principle, contaminated oil cannot leak back into the system. BGT Filters are available in versions capable of handling flow rates up to 2400 l/min. They can operate with a maximum working pressure of 10 bar. LEIF® elements are available for environment-friendly filtration for versions up to 1500 l/min.
• BGT features pre-filtration by means of a magnet column.
• Filter heads with multiple ports available.
• Flow from inside to out.
• Full flow bypass with low hysteresis.
• Maximum pressure 10 bar. Maximum flow 2400 l/min.
• Patented LEIF® elements safeguard filtration quality.
• Mobile cranes
• Deck cranes
• Fire fighting equipment
• Hydraulic presses
• Waste balers
• Industrial power units
• Fork lift trucks
0-500 psi bar
-40 / +100, -20 / +120 °C