The Parker SE Series comprises a range of suction elements / inbuilt tank filters. The elements are equipped with 125 micron rating abs steel wire mesh media and are capable of flows ranging from of 15 – 500 L/min (4 -132 GPM).
Parker SE Series suction elements / inbuilt reservoir filters are designed to prevent large objects (i.e., stones, deposits, sticks, etc.) from entering hydraulic system pumps, which can cause increased wear and tear to critical components, shorter maintenance intervals, and added downtime. The elements are designed for installation inside the reservoir / tank and are equipped with 125 micron rating abs steel wire mesh media, which provides maximum filtration efficiency and full fluid flow, thus ensuring reliable system performance.
Multiple filter flow capacities (15 - 500 L/min) and mounting threads (G1/2, G3/4, G1, G1½, G2, G2½, G3) are available to meet the unique requirements of customers’ systems. Suction elements with an integrated 0.17 bar bypass valve are also available as an option.
Typical applications for SE Series tank inbuilt filters include saw mills, agricultural machines, articulated dump trucks, forestry equipment, wheeled loaders, lubricated systems, excavators, industrial power units, and mobile cranes.
• Oil and Gas
• Deck and mobile cranes
• Firefighting equipment
• Hydraulic presses
• Marine steering units
• Power packs
• Waste management, dump and fork lift trucks
• Waste balers
• Reach stackers
• Wheeled loaders
• Drilling equipment
• Industrial power units
• Prevents ingress of large objects into hydraulic systems
• Lengthens time in between required maintenance intervals, reduces operating costs, and extends overall equipment/machine operational life
• Capable of flows up to 500 L/min (132 GPM).
• Operating temperature range: -30 to +90° C (-22 to +194° F)
• Optional 0.17 bar bypass valve available
• Connections: threads: G1/2, G3/4, G1, G1½, G2, G2½, G3"
125µ abs. Wiremesh
105,5, 109,5, 139,5, 140, 200, 260, 150, 212, 272 mm
46, 64, 86, 150 mm
Nylon/Plated mild steel
-30 / +90 °C