Stanadyne Performance Formula® protects your diesel engine and restores engine performance. The detergency and cetane improver in Performance Formula will help restore fuel economy, increase horsepower, and torque.
• Restores/increases horsepower. Detergents clean deposits in the injection system resulting in improved combustion, better acceleration, power, and torque.
• Reduces fuel consumption. Independent tests show an average of 4 percent improvement in miles per gallon and gains of up to 9.6 percent.
• Cetane improver. Improves combustion resulting in better engine starting, smooth running, and reduced engine noise.
• Meets all engine fuel system requirements and will not harm exhaust aftertreatment systems
• Reduces emissions. Reduces smoke and particulates
• Cleans and protects. Detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles, etc.
• Reduces wear. Lubricity improvers restore lubricity to ultra-low sulfur and other low-lubricity diesel fuels.
• Stabilizes fuel. Keeps fuel fresher and protects against formations of gums caused by oxidation.
• Cold weather protection. Improves diesel pour point up to 40°F (22°C) and cold filter plug point by up to 25°F (13°C), depending on base fuel.
• Corrosion preventative. Corrosion inhibiters will protect the fuel system from rust and corrosion.
• Helps remove water. Special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/separator can more effectively remove water.
• Contains no alcohol. Avoids corrosion and accelerated wear.
• Specially formulated for use with ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel
• Can be used with bio diesel fuel up to B20 (20 percent bio content approved). Increased water separation shown in bio content up to B20.
Diesel engine fuel additive