OILCLOG absorption cartridges are specifically manufactured for produced water treatment at oil & gas production facilities. Oilclog absorption cartridges are highly efficient in the removal of free and dissolved hydrocarbons (TPH) and emulsified oils from water. The absorption media is granulated organic material, impregnated with a powerful surfactant that quickly absorbs the hydrocarbons and forms a bond with the oil. Contaminated water flows from the top to the bottom of the cartridge trapping the oil inside the element.
• Maximum contact time due to top bottom flow path.
• 99% removal of oils in a single pass.
• Removal of dissolved hydrocarbons.
• High absorption capacity, low waste volume.
• No direct contact with saturated media during handling.
• No additional chemicals required.
• Manufactured in own production facility.
• Specially designed for the offshore industry.
• Reliable and simple solution.
• Easy handling and operation.
• Fit into existing cartridge filter units.
• Two fold end cap fixing method provides ultimate security.
• Manufacturing process eliminate voids in media and bypass issues.
• Produced water
• Bilge water clean up
• Mud pit cleaning
• Acid flow back
• Completion fluids
• Waste water
• Ground water
• Run off water
• Soil washing
• Slop water
Materials of Construction
Outside Diameter (inch)
2.7 inch (68 mm)
0.94 inch (24 mm)
Type 222 (code 3)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Flow Rate
1.26 bbl/hr (0,2 m3/hr) per 39" cartridge