Typical applications include bilge water treatment, contaminated surface run-off water and many other similar industrial process applications.The cartridges employ a proprietary modified polymer that both absorbs and chemically binds the hydrocarbon molecules into its interior matrices, the oil cannot be released once absorbed. Consequently these properties make Oilblock cartridges an effective absorbent for free emulsified and dissolved oils, synthetic lubricants, grease and a multitude of organic solvents.
• 99% removal of oils in a single pass.
• Cartridge blocks after saturation and no hydrocarbon bypass is possible.
• The absorption capacity can be up to 4 times its own weight.
• No direct contact with saturated media during handling.
• High flow rates.
• Specially designed for the offshore industry.
• Reliable and simple solution.
• Easy handling and operation.
• Fit into existing cartridge filter units.
• Manufacturing process eliminates voids in media and thus bypass issues.
• Mud pit cleaning
• Produced water
• Displacement clean up
• Acid flow back
• Completion fluids
• Pipeline, system purge & hydro test discharges
• Ballast and bilge water
• Run-off water
Materials of Construction
Outside Diameter (inch)
2.5 inch (64 mm)
1.1 inch (28 mm)
Type 222 (code 3)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Flow Rate
6.29 bbl/hr (1 m3/hr) per 39" cartridge
Maximum Pressure Differential (psi)
36.3 psi (2,5 bar)