The best of pleated and large diameter technologies are combined in Parker’s ParMax Select high flow filter cartridges. The unique layered construction and staged pleating provide improved dirt holding capacity and retention across a wide range of flux rates. One six-inch diameter filter cartridge can handle up to 500 gpm flow (60” length). The inside to outside flow allows for a high contaminant holding capacity and a long filter life which makes the ParMax Select filter an ideal choice for a wide variety of critical process applications.
ParMax Select filter cartridges are available with polypropylene pleated depth media and microfiber glass media in absolute (99.98%) ratings from 1 to 90 microns.
• Large diameter yields much higher flow rates compared to traditional 2.5˝ filters
• High flow capacity allows for fewer elements and less capital expense.
• Cartridge is 100% thermally welded
• Inside-out flow pattern ensures positive capture of contaminants
• Absolute retention ratings for critical filtration
• All materials listed as acceptable for potable and edible contact according to CFR Title 21
• Manufactured with strict quality control
• ISO9001 registered company
• Process Water filtration
• Power Generation filtration
• Specialty chemicals filtration
• Food and Beverage filtration
Industrial / Oil and Gas / Inks, Paints and Coatings
Parker domnick hunter
End Cap Material
Outside Diameter (inch)
Inside Diameter (inch)
175GPM MAX, 350GPM MAX, 500GPM MAX
In to out flow