The Parker explosion proof zero air generators are a complete system with carefully matched components engineered for easy installation, operation and long term reliability. They are designed to transform standard compressed air into a safe supply of hydrocarbon free (< 0.1ppm) zero grade air.
The explosion proof zero air generators are an ideal alternative to high purity air cylinders used on process GC-FID’s in explosive environments. Simply connect to the GC-FID to ensure a low baseline signal to noise ratio resulting in consistent, accurate, and reliable analysis. Payback periods are typically less than one year.
• Produces a supply of high purity air for process GC-FID’s in explosive environments
• Payback periods typically less than one year
• Compact design mounts directly to Unistrut® framing
• CENELEX Certification LCIE 03 ATEX 6232: Code EEX of 11B and H2 T6, Category 112G
• CENELEX standard: EN 50014: 1997 +A1, A2, EN 50018: 2000
• Compact, reliable, no moving parts, and minimal maintenance
Maximum Inlet Pressure Rating
Minimum Inlet Pressure Rating
120 VAC/60 Hz, 0.5 amps