The EAB Series is an environmentally friendly reservoir breather / air filter that provides efficient protection against contaminant ingress into hydraulic circuits, preventing damage and wear to critical system components. EAB elements contain no metal parts and therefore can be crushed and/or burned. Only the contaminated filter media has to be disposed of, keeping the weight of chemical waste relatively low. Depending on the circumstances, the disposal and processing costs can be reduced by 50%, thus lowering cost of ownership. The EAB Series filter / breather is uniquely designed to achieve a low pressure drop and high dirt holding capacity in systems with airflows up to 1500 L/min (396 GPM). A compact version of the EAB Series with airflows up to 1000 L/min (264 GPM).
Three filter media options are available with the EAB Series air filter including polyester (2 micron absolute), polyester with water-resistant layer (1.5 micron absolute), and glass fiber media (1 micron absolute). Multiple connection types are also available, making the EAB Series compatible with a variety of hydraulic systems. Typical applications for the EAB Series breather / air filter include saw mills, agricultural machines, articulated dump trucks, forestry equipment, wheeled loaders, lubricated systems, excavators, industrial power units, and mobile cranes.
Parker also offers the eco-friendly ABL Series breather / air filter , which is designed for airflows up to 2000 L/min (528 GPM).
• Oil and Gas
• Deck and mobile cranes
• Firefighting equipment
• Hydraulic presses
• Marine steering units
• Power packs
• Waste management, dump and fork lift trucks
• Waste balers
• Reach stackers
• Wheeled loaders
• Drilling equipment
• Industrial power units
• Prevents contamination and ingress of dirt, sand, dust, metal, etc. into hydraulic circuits
• Lengthens time in between required maintenance intervals, reduces operating costs, and extends overall equipment/machine operational life
• Eco-friendly replaceable elements reduce disposal costs by up to 50% when compared to conventional filters with non-reusable elements
• No tools required for element change-outs
• Capable of airflows up to 1500 L/min (396 GPM)
• Operating temperature range: -20 to +80°C (-4 to +175°F)
• Optional gauge vacuum/pressure indicator
• Optional overpressure valve (pressure setting 0.2 bar)
• Multiple filter media options: polyester (2 micron absolute), polyester with water-resistant layer (1.5 micron absolute), and glass fiber media (1 micron absolute).
• Glass-reinforced composite housing"