Parker’s duplex housings are provided with two vertical tanks that must be used separately for maintenance purpose without stopping filtration process of the system. Designed to be used on locomotives, ships, on engine stationary frames or any other treatment stations, Parker duplex units form a first line of defense to remove the contaminants that build up during storage and transfer of media. They are used for applications where the processes of treatment and purification must operate in continuous mode and without interruption. The applications range the various liquids such as water treatments, diesels and lubricating oils, as well as petroleum products.
These units are provided with a transfer valves connected to the inlet manifold of the tanks and to the outlet manifold of the tanks. To activate the left hand tank or right hand tank, a linkage arm located on top of the transfer valve is provided. By rotating the linkage arm, the customer can activate either the left hand or right hand tank.
Parker provides a broad range of proven and preferred filters according to the various applications.
Features and Benefits:
• Robust construction
• Easy opening and maintenance accessible
• Minimized tubing
• Integrated pressure relief valve (if required)
• Horizontal or vertical models
• Single and multi-element models
• Single and dual vessel models with integrated bypass valve
• Available in Mild Steel , Stainless Steel and Aluminum
• Custom design and manufacturing
• Integrated features of monitoring available
Series 10 x 30, two stages filters, 10 micron:
• Model 200 : Parker part number 063870-000
• Model 400 : Parker part number 114940-000
• Model 600 : Parker part number 125232-000
Series 10 x 30, two stages filters, 5 micron:
• Model 400HE : Parker part number 124500-000
• Model 600HE : Parker part number 125230-000
Series 6 x 29, single stage filters:
• 12 micron: Parker part number 400616-001
• 13 micron: Parker part number 116365-001
• 30 micron: Parker part number 116369-001
Series IL8 filters, Ecoglass III, double length:
• 2 micron: Parker part number 933834Q
• 5 micron: Parker part number 933835Q
• 10 micron: Parker part number 933836Q
• 20 micron: Parker part number 933837Q
Series IL8 filters, Ecoglass III, triple length:
• 2 micron: Parker part number 933734Q
• 5 micron: Parker part number 933612Q
• 10 micron: Parker part number 933735Q
• 20 micron: Parker part number 933736Q
• Lube oil systems in 2 stroke and 4 stroke engines, standby diesel generator sets and marine engines.
• Fuel systems in 2 stroke and 4 stroke engines, diesel generator sets and marine engines.
• Water purification processes for cities and factories.
• Petrochemical: the methods of purification and processing of petroleum products in refineries.
Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
Lube Oil, Fuel Oil, Water
Epoxy Top Coat
Pressure Rating (psi)
from 50 psi - 260 psi
Operating Temperature (C)
from -29 to 93 (c)
Operating Temperature (F)
from -20 to 200 (f)
Up to 2625 (gpm) at fluid viscosity of 150 SUS
Outside Diameter (inch)
Outside Diameter (mm)
Marine, Industrial, Power Gen and Oil and Gas