The Parker Twin Filter Dual Vessel Cartridge Unit is the most commonly used cartridge (and/or bag) filter unit in the oilfield industry. This offshore proof, skid mounted filter unit offers a cost effective way to clean most common oilfield fluids and fluid-waste streams. The Dual Vessel Filter Unit is equipped with all necessary valves and safety features. The unit enables simultaneous filtration with one vessel, while the spent cartridges of the other vessel are changed out. Certified hoisting slings and forklift pockets enable the equipment to be lifted quickly and easily with minimum risk at damaging.
• Up to 50 cartridges (or 4 bags) per vessel.
• Easy to operate lever and swingaway vessel lid.
• Designed for offshore duty.
• Swing-bolts and nuts for quick opening.
• Safety railing, ladder and service platform.
• Self sealing, service friendly cover gasket.
• All 4 inch valves easy to operate.
• Certified hoisting slings lifting lugs and forklift pockets.
• Safety valve set at 7 bar (101.5 psi).
• Offshore DNV 2.7-1 certified/ EN12079 frame.
• Produced water
• Completion fluids
• Gravel pack fluids
• Work over fluids
• Waste water
• (Bio) diesel, fuel & oil
• Process water
• Surface water intake
• Pre filtration RO
• Frac fluids
• Pipeline flushing
• Cartridge/bag combination unit
• Parallel configuration
• TDW 510 and 710 cartridge, bag and combination unit
• Integrated C-pump
• Different specifications (high pressure, high flow etc.) on request.
• Low temperature execution
If you require a different temperature, different fluid group or other certify stamp, please contact us.
7.38 ft / 2,25 m
3.94 ft / 1,2 m
7.22 ft / 2,20 m
3086 lb / 1400 kg, 3306 lb / 1500 kg
4" Union fig. 100 M/F
24"/ 610 mm (others on request)
Pressure Relief Valve
1"brass, set point @ 7 bar (101.5 psi)
Frame: DNV 2.7-1, EN/2079
Materials of Construction
Frame: Carbon Steel (Powder Coated RAL 5015 others on request)
Wetted Parts: SS316L
Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)
101.5 psi (7 bar)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Flow Rate
18 bbl/min (172 m3/hr), 12 bbl/min (115 m3/hr)
Fluid group 2 (non-hazardous fluids)
ATEX Zone 2 compliant