SJ Series High Pressure Stainless Steel Filters Feature:
• Designed for the most demanding environments
• Pressures to 6000 PSIG
• 316L Stainless Steel construction
• Coalescing, particulate, adsorber, and water separator filter elements available
Parker Finite's High Pressure Stainless Steel SJ - Series Filters are designed to filter contaminants such as rust, pipe scale, compressor lube oil, and water from compressed gases. These filters are designed to be used in the most extremely demanding environments.
Parker offers 5 media choices ranging from the Finite's standard UNI-CAST coalescer, a bulk liquid removal, particulate removal, and a oil vapor (odor) removal elements. The housing comes in three connection sizes ranging from 1/2 or 1" NPTF; with max temperatures up to 350°F (180°C) with proper accessories, and flows rated up to 7133 SCFM at 6000 PSIG.
Filter Housings Feature:
• 316L Stainless Steel machines housings.
• Flow arrow indicates the proper flow direction.
• The completed assembly is 316L stainless steel.
• Each housing is fitted with a SAE-4 plug on the bottom of the bowl.
Filter Elements Feature:
Parker Finite offers the filter media grades ensuring that we have the correct media choice for nearly any application requirement.
Parker offers 5 media choices ranging from the Finite's standard UNI-CAST coalescer in Grades 4 and 10, a bulk liquid removal, particulate removal, a high temperature particulate, and a oil vapor (odor) removal elements.
Maximum Operating Pressure
6000 , 6000 psig
Maximum Operating Temperature