Parker’s Finite FDD Desiccant Dryer Series unique inline air/gas dryer system is engineered for easy desiccant changeouts, longer life, and lower pressure drop.
The FDD Series is designed to remove water vapor and aerosols at point-of-use for intermittent flows up to 60 SCFM. Finite dryers do not require steady flow for constant dew point suppression.
A color changing moisture indicator with visual sight gauge indicates the desiccant needs replacement.
• Steel Bowl with Integral Sight Glass
• Zinc Head
• Sintered Bronze Elements with Collar Connect for Easy Changeouts (prevents desiccant carry over)
• Maximum Operating Temperature: 180°F
• Maximum Working Pressure: 300 PSI
• Optimum Working Temperature: Below 100°F
• Intermittent Air Use
• Clean, Dry Air for Pneumatic Applications
• Protect Instrumentation
• Protect Air Tools Against Gumming and Oxidation
• Auto Body Paint Systems - Helps Prevent Fish Eye Defects
• Valve Actuation - Instrument Air