Parker Finite's ASME filter vessels replacement elements have been designed specifically to incorporate large flow capacities for maximum performance with low differential pressures. With flow capacities up to 37,000 scfm, port sizes to 16", and optional materials of construction, most compressor source filtration requirements can be met.
Parker Finite offers the filter media grades ensuring that we have the correct media choice for nearly any application requirement. Parker offers 8 media choices ranging from the Finite's standard UNI-CAST coalescer in Grades 6, 8, and 10, a high temperature coalescer in Grade 6, 8, and 10, two pleated coalescers, a bulk liquid removal, particulate removal, and an oil vapor (odor) removal elements.
• Floor-standing or Line mounted (T-type) configurations available
• Designed per ASME code / CRN (Canadian Registration)
• Max temperature 450°F , Max Pressure 185 PSIG, (higher pressures upon request)
• Each filter vessel has a 1/2" drain and vent ports
• Filter vessels allow for easy element change out
Maximum Operating Temperature (C)
177, 107, 232, 204
Compressed Air and Gas