Parker finite inline compressed air and gas replacement elements are designed to filter contaminants such as rust, pipe scale, compressor lube oil, and water from compressed gases. These filter elements are often used onboard CNG vehicle systems to prevent contaminants in the fuel tank from getting into the engine, protecting critical engine components, like fuel injectors.
Parker's varied media choices remove up to 99.97% of both solid and liquid aerosols, and contaminants as small as 0.01 microns in size. The filter housings and the replaceable elements used in this product line have an extremely robust construction, specially designed for use in system pressures up to 3600 psig. The element housing comes in one connection size 1/2” with NPT threads; temperatures up to 221°F (105°C), and flows up to 1576 SCFM at 3600 PSIG.
• Protects critical engine components such as fuel injectors and regulators
• Two different coalescing efficiencies available, 95% (Grade 10) and 99.97% (Grade 6)
• Large sump capacity
• Small and lightweight size
• Each element is secured to the head using a center post holding the element in place
• Each replacement element is sold as a kit. The kit includes a replacement element, a head-to-bowl O-ring, and lube
Maximum Operating Temperature (F)
Maximum Operating Temperature (C)
Maximum Operating Pressure (psig)
Maximum Operating Pressure (barg)