Top Load Filter Features:
• Ideal filter housings where space is limited
• Pressures to 250 PSIG
• Robust Aluminum construction
• Coalescing, particulate, adsorber, and water separator filter elements available
Parker's Finite Filter Operation's Top Load or T- Series Filters are designed to filter contaminants such as rust, pipe scale, compressor lube oil, and water from compressed gases. These filters are designed to be used in spces where space is limited. Once the housing is installed, the inlet and outlet connections,along with the drain, need never be touched again.
Parker offers 11 media choices ranging from the Finite's standard UNI-CAST coalescer, a high temperature coalescer, a bulk liquid removal, particulate removal, and a oil vapor (odor) removal elements. The housing comes in two connection size 3/4 or 1"” NPTF; with max temperatures up to 450°F(232°C) with proper accessories, and flows up to 166 SCFM at 250 PSIG.
Filter Housing Features
• The unique one-piece lightweight aluminum casting housing.
• Engraved flow direction indicators in the housig notifies the user of proper flow direction.
• The completed assembly is black dry epoxy powder painted.
• Each housing is fitted with either an auto drain or manual drain per customer requirement.
• Elements are designed to be easily tightened or loosened with 15/16" or 23mm socket.
Filter Element Features
Parker Finite offers the filter media grades ensuring that we have the correct media choice for nearly any application requirement.
Parker offers 11 media choices ranging from the Finite's standard UNI-CAST coalescer in Grades 4, 6, 8, and 10, a high temperature coalescer in Grade 4, 6, 8, and 10, a bulk liquid removal, particulate removal, and a oil vapor (odor) removal elements.
Each replacement element comes with housing orings.
Compressed Air and Gas