Many CNG powered commuter vehicles, such as shuttle buses, taxis or vans, rely on FFC-110/FFC-110L filters to protect contaminants in the fuel tank from entering the engine.
Finite’s FFC-110 Series is often used onboard CNG (compressed natural gas) powered vehicles to prevent contaminants in the fuel tank from getting into the engine, protecting critical engine components, like fuel injectors. Its small size and lightweight allow for versatile installation and easy servicing. Each housing is black powder painted for long-term corrosion protection. These coalescers are ideal for operating environments up to 800 PSIG. Coalescing efficiencies of 95% (grade 10) or 99.97% (grade 6) can be chosen to match the filter to the application. Both the FFC-110 and FFC-110L have a 1/8” NPT drain port with a brass petcock manual drain.
• The machined aluminum heads and draw aluminum bowls make then compatible with specialty gases such as compressed natural gas. This housing design minimizes the problem of porosity often present with housings made by die casting.
• Threaded mounting holes on top of filter head allow for easy attachment to various vehicle bracket designs.
• Engraved flow direction indicators in filter's head notifies the user of proper flow direction.
• The completed assembly is finished with a black powder paint that will allow the filter to stand-up to harsh on-board vehicle conditions.
• Each housing is fitted with a 1/8" NPT drain port with a brass petcock manual drain which allows for easy removal of liquid contamination.
• Bowls are designed to be easily tightened or loosened with a strap wrench.
• Parker Finite offers the filter media grades ensuring that we have the correct media choice for nearly any application requirement.
• Available are coalescing grades with 95% to 99.97% efficiency and pleated or UNI-CAST coalescing media designs.
• Each element is secured to the head using a center rod and end cap holding the element in place.
• Each element is constructed with an external retainer for added durability.
Materials : Head
Maximum Operating Temperature (F)
Maximum Operating Temperature (C)
Maximum Operating Pressure (psig)
Maximum Operating Pressure (barg)
1.5-1.8 depending on configuration
0.68-0.82 depending on configuration
Mounting Bracket Kit (MB-2)
FFC-110 series Filter Replacement Elements
7.8-10.2 depending on configuration
198-259 depending on configuration
Minimum Operating Temperature (F)
Minimum Operating Temperature (C)
CNG-compressed natural gas vehicles
Element Change Interval
At regular oil change intervals or every 6,000 miles(9650km)