Operators are increasingly faced with production and frac water problems. Emulsified water does not easily separate under the influence of gravity and time (Stokes' Law). TwinZapp is a new field-tested process which treats emulsified water. A set-up to treat up to 2,400 bwpd (about 15 m3/h) consists of two skids with a total footprint of 70 ft2 (6.5m2). The system is typically installed as an end-of-pipe retrofit after a (near) atmospheric skimmer tank. The only required input is around 0.5 to 1.0 kW of electrical energy per treated cubic metre. It does not use any consumables (chemicals or absorption cartridges) and no specialist attention is required.
• No chemicals or absorption cartridges required.
• Mobile system that allows work on platforms and work-over projects.
• 40-50% reduction of dissolved fraction (BTEX).
• New electric design.
• Small footprint.
• Longer lasting inter field pipelines.
• Easily installed, operator friendly.
• Also available as rental unit.
• Low maintenance.
• Sensor system to fully automatic unit.
• Offshore support crew available.
• Field lab testing possibilities.
• Produced water (gas)
• Bilge and slop water
• Run off water
• Well testing
• Frac flow back
• Corrosion inhibitor
• Foam lift
• Methanol upset
• Mud chemicals
Service Company / Oil Company
Materials of Construction
Frame: Carbon Steel, Powder Coated
Wetted Parts: SS316L
DNV 2.7-1 / EN 12079
ATEX Zone 2 compliant
Electrical / PLC, 380V AC, 3 ph
2" Union fig. 100
Working Pressure Maximum (psi)
100-300 bbl / 5-15 m3
Atmospheric - 43,5 psi (3 bar)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
120°F / 50°C