The Racor ECO, AF, and EA Series are high-performance cartridge engine air filters designed for use with gasoline and diesel engines. The filters are highly compact and come available in variety of flow rate and mounting options, making them suitable for use with any engine or application.
The air filters have cartridge replacement elements and most have secondary safety elements. In filters where secondary elements are not standard, they can be included as an option. All ECO, AF, and EA Series air filters come equipped with standard ports for vacuum air restriction gauges or indicators.
For more information on Racor Cartridge Engine Air Filters, consult the brochures in the Product Support tab.
• Power Generation
• Oil and Gas
• Ensures delivery of clean, purified air into gasoline and diesel engines. This allows the engine to breathe more effectively, resulting in increased power, torque, and fuel economy.
• Reduces downtime, prolongs engine, filter, and turbocharger life
• Filters are highly compact and come available in variety of flow rate and mounting options, making them suitable for use with any engine or application.
• Equipped with cartridge replacement elements
• Safety element is standard on most models
• Includes port for a restriction indicator
• Compact and easy to install
• High air flow, low pressure differential designs
ECO III LH, ECO III, AFSF, AFCS, EAVLR, EAF Series
1.8 in/4.6 cm to 6 in/15.2 cm depending on part number selected
Maximum Horsepower (hp)
30 to 450 HP operating range. Shown here for reference only
2 in/5.1 cm to 6 in/15.2 cm depending on part number selected. (Filters equipped with dynamic pre-cleaners do not have an accessable inlet)
9 in/22.9 cm to 37.3 in/94.7 cm depending on part number selected
4.8 in/12.2 cm to 18.4 in/46.7 cm depending on part number selected
Mount either Horizontal or Vertical, or mount Horizontal only depending on part number selected
Mounting Clamp Required
Depending on part number selected; mounting clamps may be included or must be purchased separately
Replacement elements depend on part number selected
Mobile gas and diesel engines, Mobile and stationary gas and diesel engines
Restriction gauges, clamps and hoses available - see brochure