The Parker ADVANTAGE® family of 2 inch high efficiency mini-pleat filters are offered in a variety of models rated from MERV 8 to MERV 16 in accordance with ASHRAE Test Method 52.2–2017.
The filters feature a compact design without sacrificing media surface area. The lightweight high-impact polystyrene (HIPS) frame ensures durability and can be installed into side-access or front-load frames. The filter exhibits a lower pressure drop when compared with standard mini-pleat filter alternatives, resulting in less energy consumption and higher system efficiency.
ADVANTAGE® filters are manufactured using 100% synthetic, gradient-density, microfiber media, which resists moisture (i.e., hydrophobic), mechanical damage and microbial growth. Strong glue-bead pleat separators maintain pleat spacing to ensure full-depth dust loading and better air flow. Unlike traditional “fin-style” gasketing, ADVANTAGE® filters feature downstream and side gasketing, which significantly reduces air bypass around the sealing surface and corners. No additional labor is required to install gaskets, saving users time and money during changeouts.
When used in new buildings or installed as upgrades in existing buildings, the MERV 16, MERV 14 and MERV 13 rated filters provide 1 point toward the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED certification.
Filter sizes range from 10”x10”x2” to 25”x25”x2” (WxHxD).
• Commercial and Industrial HVAC
• Process Air Filtration
• Hotels and entertainment complexes
• Food processing
• Microelectronics manufacturing
• Data centers
• Commercial office buildings
• Schools and universities
• Clean manufacturing facilities
• Hospitals and healthcare facilities
• Government institutions
• Industrial manufacturing
• Features a 3/16”, low-profile, closed cell, downstream and side gasketing that significantly reduces air bypass around the sealing surface and corners – a significant advantage over traditional “fin” style gasketing.
• Lower pressure drop than standard filters due to highly refined media and mini-pleat design
• 100% synthetic, gradient density, microfiber media resists moisture and damage; will not support microbial growth.
• Provides 1 point toward LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certification by specifying our new MERV 16, MERV 14, or MERV 13 models in new building or by installing them as upgrades in existing buildings
• Reduced waste disposal volume; completely incinerable with low ash content and no metal components
• Capable of operating in high-temperatures environments up to 170° F (76.67° C)
• Filtration efficiency rating: MERV 16, MERV 14, MERV 13, MERV 11 and MERV 8 per ASHRAE 52.2-2017
• Depth (in.): 2
• Construction: Plastic box with factory installed neoprene gasket on air leaving and one vertical frame side
• Materials of construction: 100% synthetic media, bead separator packs, High-impact polystyrene (HIPS) frame, foamed hot melt sealant, neoprene gasket
• Maximum operating temperature: 170 °F (76.67 °C)
• Rated face velocity (fpm): 500
• Recommended final resistance: 1.50” W.G.
• Classified per UL Standard 900 for Flammability