The Parker ABL Series is an eco-friendly reservoir breather / air filter designed to protect hydraulic systems from contaminant ingress. The breather utilizes replaceable LEIF® filter elements and is capable of airflows up to 2000 L/min (528 GPM).
The ABL Series is an environmentally friendly reservoir breather / air filter that features replaceable LEIF® filter elements and silicon end caps. Utilizing high-efficiency glass fiber media (3 micron absolute for air), the breather serves as a critical line of protection against contaminant ingress in hydraulic systems, which can cause costly issues, such as increased wear on pumps and cylinders, decreased performance, and shorter maintenance intervals. Typical applications for the ABL Series breather / air filter include saw mills, agricultural machines, articulated dump trucks, forestry equipment, wheeled loaders, lubricated systems, excavators, industrial power units, and mobile cranes.
The ABL Series is tank-top mounted and features a high impact strength composite housing. It is available in two sizes: the ABL1 for airflows up to 1000 L/min (264 GPM) and the ABL2 for airflows up to 2000 L/min (528 GPM). Multiple connection, indicator, and adapter options are also available to meet the unique requirements of customers’ hydraulic systems.
Parker also offers the eco-friendly EAB Series breather / air filter , which offers multiple filtration media options and is designed for airflows up to 1500 L/min (396 GPM).
• Oil and Gas
• Deck and mobile cranes
• Firefighting equipment
• Hydraulic presses
• Marine steering units
• Power packs
• Waste management, dump and fork lift trucks
• Waste balers
• Reach stackers
• Wheeled loaders
• Drilling equipment
• Industrial power units
• Prevents contamination and ingress of dirt, sand, dust, metal, etc. into hydraulic circuits
• Lengthens time in between required maintenance intervals, reduces operating costs, and extends overall equipment/machine operational life
• The use of eco-friendly replaceable elements reduces waste by up to 50% when compared to conventional filters with non-elements
• Capable of air flows up to 2000 L/min (528 GPM)
• Operating temperature range: -20 to +80°C (-4 to +175°F)
• Outside diameter: 127mm
• Optional G11/4 adapter or G11/2 adaptor with filler connection
• Connections: threads G11/4, 11/2” UN-16-2B
• Elements can be used for hydraulic fluids and HEES type fluids only
3 micron abs. for air
Silicon (integrated in LEIF element)
High impact strength composite
-20 / +80